Graduated 20-25mmHg Compression Leg Sleeves (Pair) - Black
Model #: 1059CSLBK
- Shin & Calf Compression essential to Performance & Recovery
- Graduated Compression limits swelling & increases blood flow
- Helps to alleviate Shin Splints
- Comfortable Cuffs keep sleeves in ideal position
- Ventilation Design allows skin to breathe and wicks moisture
- Protects legs from scratches and abrasions during trail running
- Sold as pair (2 sleeves) Sizing Chart
Meister's Graduated Compression Sleeves offer the highest level of compression and support for your legs. Ideal for Running, Cycling, Hiking, Crossfit, Weight Lifting, Soccer or just Traveling, Meister Compression sleeves are Comfortable. The graduated 20-25mmHg compression helps to limit swelling in your legs by increasing blood flow, extremely important during high performance training or competition.
You'll find these sleeves essential in helping relieve Shin Splints from the first time you slide them on. The ventilation construction allow your legs to breathe. The upper and lower cuffs keep the sleeves exactly where you position it - no sliding or discomfort. Elite Compression Support for your legs - get your Meister Compression sleeves today.