Meister StickElite™ 1/2" Athletic Tape for Fingers & Toes
Starting at: $7.99
Model #: 1134ATSEHIBK
- Strongest adhesive available on the market. Used in professional sports training rooms
- Porous design with micro holes allows essential airflow to skin to reduce sweating
- Unrolls evenly to the core - preferred by athletic trainers. Zig zag edge allows for tearing by hand
- Ideal width for bracing and taping fingers and toes. Perfect for rock climbing, jiu jitsu, volleyball, basketball, baseball and more!
- Also works great for securing wound bandages and emergency equipment fixes
- Simply the best athletic tape available. Don't settle for generic white tape
- Latex-free. 15yd x 0.5in (13.7m x 1.3cm)
- Available in 2-packs and 4-packs
- (Note: this is NOT elastic Kineseo Tape)
Athletes who demand the most from their bodies need an athletic tape that won't let them down in the middle of practice or competition. Designed to stick, support and breathe like no other tape on the market, Meister StickElite™ is truly premium athletic rigid strapping tape. This 1/2" width is ideal for taping fingers and toes of all sizes.
Meister StickElite Porous Athletic Tape is the results of hundreds of hours of research, lab-testing and field-testing. The result is an exclusive adhesive designed to stick and support through your toughest workouts. Ideal for rock climbing, jiu jitsu, volleyball, basketball, baseball and many other sports, Meister StickElite 1/2" Tape is the only roll of tape you will want in your gym bag.
Possibly the most important aspect of Meister StickElite tape is the porous construction which is made up of thousands of microholes in the tape. This allows your skin to breathe and reduces sweating under the tape, which is not only more comfortable but also allows the tape to stick even better.
Step up to the tape used by professional athletes around the world and stop wasting your money on generic white tape that doesn't work. Latex-free. 15yd x 0.5in (13.7m x 1.3cm).